Thursday, September 2, 2010

Working on a Project

My sister has the ability to make things look good. By that I mean that she is able to look at a couple of furniture pieces, wall paint, fabrics and all of the sudden a gorgeous room is put together!

She recently designed and built me a coffee table and we have been working on sanding, conditioning, staining and fishing the wood for the past week. We are continuing that process today and I am excited to post pictures once the table is complete.

To tell you the truth, I can't wait until we are done with all the sanding. There is nothing worse than the sound of wood being sanded. I can HARDLY stand it. As a matter of fact, I can't stand it at all. My poor sister has being doing most of the work and I am SO thankful that she still loves me.

I will post pictures when we are done - but that might take a while...

2 comments:

  1. the sound of sanding doesn't bother me nearly as much as the sound of styrofoam rubbing together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should ask Deborah before you post pictures of the table. She may not be ready to receive orders to build everyone's dream project!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails