Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Could Eat a Cow

This is day two of the 12 week Body for Life exercise program John and I are doing.

Let me start by saying that this is REALLY hard for us. We had not been exercising regularly and we are definitely suffering the consequences of having to get back in shape. But I know this will be worth it!

So far we have very sore upper bodies - from lifting weights.

Today I got on the treadmill to do 20 minutes of intense running and I pretty much could not do it at the intensity I was supposed to. It started pretty good and 2 minutes later I started having trouble breathing (I am not very good at breathing). I tried to focus on breathing in and out to get used to a comfortable pattern...but my legs were cramping. I slowed down for a while before speeding up again and then I slowed down again...you get the pattern.

I am extremely hungry at the moment and definitely need to eat more than I am used to in order to keep up with the exercises. Seriously, I am so hungry I feel like I could eat a cow by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails