Monday, September 20, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

Well...

I cut my finger while slicing bread for dinner last night. For some reason, I feel extremely sleepy and all I want to do is go to bed. Lightroom is not working right and I am extremely annoyed. It is definitely Autumn in the Pacific Northwest. My toe nails need a makeover. I don't feel inspired to cook dinner. John and I start the Body for Life work out tonight - and I am nervous. I REALLY want to get a couple of lenses for my camera. I cleaned my bathtub with baking soda for the first time and it looks super clean and shiny. I like clean tubs! I like clean things.

I bit the side of my mouth while eating and it hurts really bad. I just signed up to get a flu shot - which I never get because I end up getting the flu right after I get the shot. We'll see how that goes. John's birthday is coming up. I am excited to to through the study of Jonah at church.

There was lots of apple eating at our home this weekend. I went to IKEA today and bought absolutely nothing. I should get a prize! I still have not made the bed (and it is 3:13pm). I am afraid that if I get close to it I might just have to take a nap. The dishwasher is full of clean dishes and the sink is full of dirty ones. I need to go to the grocery store. Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails