Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Friend


In the journey of life, we all need community. We all need a friend.
Some of those friends come and go. But some find a special place in your heart.
A place that could not be filled by any other person.

Camille is that kind of friend.
My heart has a special place for her that no one will ever be able to occupy.

She knows how to encourage me.
She speaks the truth even when I don't want to hear it.
She points me back to God.

"As iron sharpens iron,
so one man sharpens another."
Proverbs 27:17

May we always sharpen each other with the love of Christ.

Happy Birthday Camille!

1 comment:

  1. bah! You are going to make me cry at work! Love you SO much danielly, I am so very blessed by our friendship!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails