Monday, September 27, 2010

Work Out Update #1

John and I completed week 1 of our work out ... only 11 more weeks to go!

To tell you the truth, I still cannot see much difference as far as looking or feeling more fit. However, I don't remember the last time I felt so much muscle soreness. My least favorite routine in the dumbbell lunges. I have to pray in order to get trough it all and my legs feels like jello after I am done.

We are starting to do some of the exercises in the morning - before work - which happens to be very early in the morning, but it feels great to not have to be in the gym for an hour at the end of the day when we are already tired.

Tomorrow is going to be one of those early mornings.

Stay tuned for another update next week. I hope to inform you that the soreness is gone and that I a muscle machine ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails