Saturday, November 13, 2010

Work Out Update # 8

Well folks, I don't have much to say about our work out this past week...mainly because we never worked out. Yup. You read it right. It just didn't happen this week.

I was gone for a job training in another state and even managed to pack my running shoes and other exercise gear. However, after a day of meetings and more meetings I had no energy to get myself to the gym. To be completely honest, I even put on my running outfit...

John had planed on continuing the work out routine and even got ready to go without me before he realized I had taken our gym's key with me. Oops. So, we skipped this week and plan on getting back to our routine this coming Monday. We'll see how that goes. I already feel less fit. Is that even possible?

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails