Monday, November 1, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

Time is going by faster than I can handle. Somehow we are already in November and Christmas will be here before I know it. Since Christmas is my favorite time of the year, I am thrilled! However, Thanksgiving will come before Christmas and right before that I will be starting a new job. I wonder what my life will be like by the time Christmas is here…

I currently have very bright red nails and very smooth feet. No, I didn’t go get a mani and a pedi. I actually painted my own nails because that is much cheaper and John helped me get rid of the cracks on my feet by using the Ped Egg he gave me two years ago.

Speaking of John, I have to declare how much I love him! Really, I could not have asked for a better husband. He loves me with all his heart and he is willing to do nearly anything for me. Seriously, he got rid of the cracks on my feet! He also washed my hair yesterday because I didn’t want to mess up my bright red nails. I have the best husband ever!

I also have a really bad stomach ache that kept me awake at night. I might never drink beer again. Our refrigerator is nearly empty and it is time to go grocery shopping. The weather outside could not be more gloomy and I miss feeling the sun’s warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails