Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

My first work day turned out to be a great one! I was nervous...nervous that traffic would be horrible, nervous I might be late, nervous...but all is well and I survived.

However, I woke up with a really bad sore throat. Seriously, I can hardly talk. Also, I don't have to come in to the office until later today, so I am cooking dinner, washing the dishes, going through my inbox and such.

I miss working out. I know that does not sound possible and I am not sure how that is possible, but it is true. My body misses moving and I can feel the muscles deteriorating every day that goes by without any exercise. I hope John and I can get used to a new routine soon so we can go back to our exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails