Wednesday, November 17, 2010

In My Head

Well, yesterday's post was short, but I suppose it was full of things that have been in my thoughts. If you don't really care about what is going on in my head, stop reading immediately! If you have nothing better to do at the moment, keep reading.

I am really tired. I can hardly think about anything other than being tired. My days have been long and full of new information...and my poor brain is overwhelmed. Unfortunately, I also have a cold which does not help me feel better. So, I think today is going to be a day full of cough drops, vitamin C and lots of water.

While I try to adapt to a new routine and work life, I find myself REALLY missing photography. To clarify, I have not given up on photography, I just have not had a lot of time to think about it...but I miss it! So, if any of you are in need of holiday pictures, or if you know someone who is looking for a photographer please tell them about me. My little fingers are itching to take some photos and I miss spending time with Adobe Lightroom.

While there are many more thing going on in my head, I am afraid I will have to end it here because I need to get going. I will be posting a longer blog post on the topic of  solitude this weekend, when I have more time to write.

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails