Monday, November 8, 2010

Work Out Upade # ... 7

So, I haven't written a work out update in a while. Don't worry, we are still working out and have not quit (but I want to quit every single day).

It has been REALLY hard to feel motivated lately. While my muscles are no longer sore and the work out is much easier that when we first began, it is also harder to see progress from day to day. Many times it feels like I am wasting time.

I think part of the reason it has been so hard for me to feel motivated is that John and I have not had much time to just enjoy life. It seems that every night is filled with: work out, shower, eat dinner and go to sleep. Some days I just want to do something that is fun - and not sweaty...

But I have promised John that I am not going to quit and leave him to do the exercises by himself. We have both relied on each other in order to 'keep going' and it would not be very nice of me to break that promise. 

So, I am working on keep going...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails