Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Work Out Update #3

I never thought this day would come, but I am happy to announce that I am no longer feeling horribly sore! It is nice to see how my body has adapted to the exercises in a relatively short period of time.
This past week I was able to increase the intensity level by adding a couple of pounds to the dumbbells! Actually, I was not excited about adding the weight. But I made the mistake of telling John that I was feeling so much better now that the dumbbells don't feel as heavy as they used to. John looked at me and smiled. He then told me I should add more weight to all my exercises since they are becoming easy. My excitement disappeared immediately.

Also, since I decided to be honest with you all in regards to the reality this workout routine, I have to confess that John and I didn’t do the whole exercise yesterday. We had company over for dinner and we knew we would not have enough time to do our whole exercise before dinner. So, we headed over to the gym and did as much as we could in the short time we were there. After dinner we got lazy and did not go back to finish the workout. I should also mention that John wanted to go back to finish it, but that was pretty much the last thing I wanted to do.  I promised John that we are going to finish yesterday’s exercise today (after we finish today’s exercise).  

Well, that is it for now. I hope to feel really inspired to get all that work done tonight.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails