Monday, October 11, 2010

Learning Takes Time

Hi Friends,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and feel ready to start a new week. I hope you feel inspired to do your best independent of what is ahead of you!

As for me, I spent quite a bit of time (in other words, many hours) working on daniellynobile.com this weekend. Actually, I should say that John and I spend a ridiculous amount of time in front of a computer trying to figure out why the drop down menu refuses to work correctly.

Man, learning new things take time! And patience!

We finally got the website to work properly...only to realize later that the drop down menu only works with some versions of Internet Explorer. So, I say you should ALL go download Internet Explorer 9. That way you can see my website without errors.

Also, while you are at it, log in to your facebook account and visit my Facebook Photography Page.  By pushing "like" you will be able to stay updated on new photoshoots! Feel free to look through the albums and leave comments. Also, fell free to tell all your friends that you know someone who is a great photographer who would feel honored to document their story with photographs they will forever cherish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails