Monday, October 4, 2010

Work Out Update #2

Last time I wrote about our work out I mentioned that we could not see much difference as far as looking or feeling more fit. Well, that has changed!

While I still struggle to breathe while running, I KNOW I am getting better at it. I have been pushing myself on the treadmill and I can run longer than I used to. Also, the muscles are becoming visible! Those who know me, know that I like muscles. By that, I don't mean that I like the body builder kind of body. I am talking about a toned body that looks healthy and active.

The soreness is still there, but John was mentioning yesterday that he is starting to feel much more energized - even when his body is tired. That is what exercise does to the brain! As John Medina would say:

"Exercise is Miracle Gro to the brain."

So, our bodies and our brains have been benefitting from this new exercise routine and I encourage you to start some kind od exercise routine if you have not yet created a routine of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails