Monday, August 23, 2010

Working Faucet

For the past year or so, I have had a dysfunctional faucet in the kitchen. The water still came out fine but the faucet decided it was no longer going to move from side to side - and it got stuck right in the middle of the two sinks...which means that I had to take out the hose to be able to wash the dishes. However, after using the hose for so long, I got used to it and hardly ever made a comment about how annoying that was. Until I broke part of a crystal vase that we got as a wedding gift. The vase was long and skinny and I could not make it fit in the space between the two sinks.

But faucets are expensive (for reasons I cannot understand) and we were not financially ready to invest in another one. To our surprise, we got one as a gift and I REALLY like it!!! Needless to say, I have the best in-laws ever :)

The faucet has been there for a couple of days, but I still forget about it and get surprised all over again every time I walk in the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails