Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Long Distance

I am a people person, which means that I like being with people. Maybe not every single day, but for the most part, I like being with people. Taking that into consideration, I never saw myself having a romantic long distance relationship. Praise God John and I always lived close to each other while we were dating.

However, for reasons I cannot control, many of my close friends live far away from me. So, in essence I have long distance relationships whether I like it or not.

I bring this up because at this exact moment, three of those friends are spending time together...doing whatever they decided to do with their day - and I wish I could be with them.

I wish I did not have to use a phone or skype in order to chat with them. I wish I could be a daily part of their lives. I wish I could meet all their friends. I wish I could sit right next to them - the way it used to be.

I guess the only way to fix that is to buy 50 houses in the same neighborhood and have all my friends move in with their friends and their families. There. Problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails