Thursday, August 26, 2010

Life

The weather is starting to change and I wake up with a sore throat every single morning. Autumn is one of my favorite seasons, but I am not ready to be cold. I don't want to start wearing scarves and wool socks. I don't want to start looking for my umbrella (it has gone missing since the beginning of summer).

However, this new season is bringing with it some exciting things! I am still not ready to share some of those things with the World Wide Web, but I promise you that there are some exciting announcements just around the corner. So, stay tuned!

On a different note, I am once again getting ready for a weekend of fun and camping. This camping weekend will be one of the last activities we have planned for the summer. As August comes to an end, my life is starting to calm down and I am excited to settle into a routine again.

Well, I need to head out and get going with grocery shopping, but I wanted to leave you with an encouraging massage that has changed my attitude this week.

Isaiah 43:1-2

But now, this is what the LORD says—
he who created you, O Jacob,
he who formed you, O Israel:
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.

So, if you feel like you are going through deep waters or maybe you are surrounded by fire, know that the Lord Almighty is with you in the rivers and in the flames. What more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails