Friday, August 13, 2010

Meteor Shower

Last night was a late night - or maybe I should say an early morning. What is typically a relaxing date night for John and I turned into a night where I drank red wine and listed to music by myself, while John got together with some of the groomsmen and the groom himself (I am referring to tomorrow's wedding).

Since John came home really late, I had lost all hope of any kind of date happening...until I mentioned that there was a meteor shower going on.

Remember how I mentioned that John and I didn't kiss until our 10th month together? Well, it happened after we came back from watching a meteor shower.

So, yesterday at about 12:20am - we headed out to some soccer fields with waterproof blankets. The air was cold, the grass was wet, the sky was clear and the meteors were on the move.

Almost picture perfect! But I have no actual pictures to show you.

2 comments:

  1. O0o Jason and I are going to drive East on I 90 tonight to get away from the city lights to do this!!! Excited! Were there a lot of meteors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The meteor shower was great and relaxing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails