Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Today I...

  • Drove John to work because we only have one car, and gave him a good kiss before I left.
  • Got a flu shot - and my arm hurts.
  • Did a lot of research on starting/running a business and got discouraged with the amount of work and time it all takes...I have a lot to learn. Does anyone want to help me?
  • Went outside, which doesn't happen everyday.
  • Wrote a long email to a friend about everything that is in my head. I hope she still likes me even after vomiting all my thoughts in an email.
  • Wore a wool sweater that made me itch all the time.
  • Thought about straightening my hair - but I don't have a straightener.
  • Wished the sun wouldn't set so early.
  • Wanted to make this chocolate cake.
  • Enjoyed the Autumn colors on the trees.
  • Wanted to go to a pumpkin patch.
  • Really wished we had a home church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails