Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Stream of Consciousness

  • I love sleeping with the window open, but I always wake up cold.
  • I have had no inspiration to cook...nothing seems exciting.
  • Once upon a time, I could not go to sleep if there were dirty dishes in the sink. Now days I hardly do the dishes before going to bed. I am not sure this is a good or bad thing.
  • Sometimes I spend all day sitting in front of the computer (editing photos) and I forget to eat.
  • I want to eat lava cake so BAD! I need a gluten-free recipe.
  • Speaking of gluten-free...I really wanted to eat pasta yesterday. I have not eaten normal pasta (the gluten-full kind) in more than 5 months and for some reason it was all I wanted yesterday.
  • I already miss the sun and its warmth.
  • I have a very long "To Do" list.
  • I can't believe October is here. Wasn't it just June last week?
...I have a lot more things to say, but I think this is a good list for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails