Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jehovah Jireh...


…The Lord will provide.

What a blessing it is to know that the Lord is my provider. He has provided for all my needs throughout life and He continues to amaze me.

John and I spent some time looking through our finances this past weekend and as we talked about our goals and dreams I felt so thankful for the ways God has orchestrated our lives!

Like a three year old, I began to sing:

My God is so big, so strong and so mighty
There's nothing my God cannot do.
My God is so big, so strong and so mighty
There's nothing my God cannot do.”


It is true! There is nothing My God cannot do, and He has done great things for me.

***A few weeks from now I will be sharing a little bit about how the Lord has been our provider. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails