Friday, October 21, 2011

n•a•p® Massaging Bed Rest

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I introduce you to the n•a•p® Massaging Bed Rest!

Yesterday John told me he found the coolest bed seat ever and it totally made him think of me.
So, I asked him to show it to me...and this is what he showed me.

Image from Brookstone
My Response?

Really?!?! This bed seat made you think of me? But why?

He said I am always complaining that our bed pillows are not good 'leaning pillows' - and he is right. I do often complain about our bed pillows. However, since yesterday I decided that our bed pillows work great and I never want the n•a•p® Massaging Bed Rest unless I have some kind of surgery and have to stay in bed 24/7.

John, I love that you always think of me!

1 comment:

  1. this is hilarious, although I do think it would be good for someone who has had surgery and needs to stay in bed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails