Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner

Posted by Picasa


Above is a picture of our wonderful Thanksgiving dinner! Yes, we had beef too because we are not huge fans of turkey. Also, not all the food fit on the table.

John and I had a great time with our families – John’s parents and grandma came over to my family’s and we celebrated with some friends from church!

I am still in awe of how long it takes to make a Thanksgiving dinner. I am not sure I will ever be able to handle making a dinner like that by myself.

But I also hope I never have to be by myself on Thanksgiving. One of the things I am most thankful for is the community God has provided in the last 6 months. It has been wonderful to be surrounded by people who are living life with us and who love and pray for us.

I hope you all had many things to be thankful for as well!

1 comment:

  1. that picture looks so good it could be on a magazine! and just looking at it makes me hungry. haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails