Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dreams

I am not quite sure why one dreams at night, and I certainly don't know how dreams work...but I pretty much dream every night.

Sometimes my dreams are full of action - like a movie.

One time (in a dream) I was in an Air Force plane and had to be ejected with a parachute because the plane was hijacked with terrorists and I (along with a group of high school friends) were responsible for protecting that information and bringing it to the American base.

I had a dream where I died and was able to watch my own funeral - and see who had come to my funeral.

Another time I dreamed that I was in Brazil - running for my life because Osama Bin Ladin was chasing me. I had to swim to a boat that was waiting to take me to a secret island.

Seriously, how do I come up with these dreams?

Two night ago I dreamed that I was sitting in the kitchen of a Hispanic family - who I don't know in real life - while the mother served me pinto beans on rice! I woke up hungry and wishing the dream was true.

Last night, I dreamed that I was pregnant. Ya. You read it right. Pregnant. It was so real that I could almost 'feel' pregnant when I woke up.

While I usually wake up and immediately tell John what my dream was about before I forget, John claims that he rarely dreams. How? Why not?

Are my dreams a result of my imagination? Then I must have a really good imagination and should probably start writing books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails