Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Visiting the Sun

The three of us (it is still so weird to think of us as a family of three) will be heading way south for a friend's wedding this week. Here are a few things I am excited about:

  • Seeing friends become husband and wife - I love weddings!
  • Reading a lot in our 22 hour drive (each way).
  • Feeling the sun's warmth!!! I don't even know what to pack because I don't remember what 76 degrees feels like anymore.
  • Spending time with friends we don't get to see all the time.
  • Wearing a new dress dress. Yes, it is a new dress, but I am mostly excited about wearing a dress and not being cold...so really, the dress is not the really exciting part.
I am looking forward to sharing a few photos from this week's adventure with you all when I get back! Meanwhile, I hope you are doing well where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails