Thursday, March 15, 2012

This Week's Happenings:

·         I killed a bird while driving and the sound of the poor bird flying into my car is still ringing in my ears.

·         Chipotle’s steak burrito bowl with white rice, black beans, grilled veggies, regular salsa, corn, sour cream and lettuce is definitely my biggest weakness lately. Unfortunately, the closest Chipotle is 65 miles away and I have not been able to convince John that this distance is totally worth it. So, if you’re planning on visiting us in the next six months, please bring me a burrito bowl (gluten free) as described above. Thank you!

·         I miss California’s 80 degree weather. We came back home to snow, hail, wind and an abundance of rain.

·         A dear friend gave birth to the cutest little girl in the planet this past week and I got to meet her on Monday. Holding a little baby brought SO MANY different emotions. I can’t wait to meet my little one…but I am also partially terrified of coming home with a baby that is so tiny and vulnerable.

·         My brain is full of DIY ideas thanks to Pinterest. All I need is a house with a garden, a garage and 500 pallets and my dreams will come true. Oh, I also need a sewing machine and a saw…and some glue and paint….

I am currently looking through a few photos from our trip to sunny California. Stay tuned for a post with a few stories about our adventure and a few photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails