Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Second Trimester, Here We Come

I opened my inbox this morning and found an email from babycenter.com that said “Welcome to the second trimester!” Our little one can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his/her thumb.

All I can say is that I am totally falling in love with our 3.5 inches long baby!

John and I got to hear his/her heart beating earlier this week and we are both so fascinated with the fact that there is a little person growing inside me!  Pregnancy still does not feel real, and I have a feeling we will be holding a tiny baby in our arms six months from now still completely in shock that our time to become parents has arrived. 

I would also like to point out that I don’t look pregnant at all – which makes it harder to believe that this pregnancy is for real. All my normal clothes fit me like they have always fitted and I am starting to think that I will not be doing much maternity shopping.

So, instead of ending this post with a photo of me not looking pregnant, I decided to leave you with this:

Image from babycenter.com

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails