Friday, July 16, 2010

Coming Up...

Today has been an interesting day so far. I woke up feeling just as full as I was yesterday after dinner.

Since Thursdays are date night for the Nobiles, I made a yummy meal which consisted of black beans, long grain white rice, carne asada (Brazilian style), corn on the cob and salad with red wine. The flavors were superb!

I might have eaten a bit much because I immediately felt like I was going to explode. So, John and I went on a walk and had a great time together.

However, I am still full from yesterday's dinner...
But I did manage to eat breakfast at 11:30 am.

Since then, I have been filling my brain with information about different SLR cameras. There is soooo much to learn - but I think I am making some progress!?!?! Maybe.

On a different note, I am getting ready to go on a camping trip with my beloved! Just the two of us :) Our second anniversary is just around the corner and I can hardly believe it has already been two years. Where did time go?

Stay posted for some awesome hiking pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails