Monday, July 26, 2010

Anniversary #2 - Day 3

Before John and I were married, we went on a camping trip with some friends and we drove by Lake Crescent. I was in awe of how beautiful this place is and I have been wanting to come back to it ever since - so we made it happen on our second anniversary. We actually camped at one of Lake Crescent's campgrounds.


We rented kayaks and paddled across the lake. Just so you know, I was terrified of flipping it since the water was a little rocky due to mild wind. John was very patient with me and we had lots of fun. We did not bring the camera with us because we didn't want to get it wet - so there are no pictures of us in it.


John skipped rocks for hours and I watched him in his sweet spot!


A very nice lady asked if we wanted some pictures of us together and we loved the ones she took.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails