Friday, July 2, 2010

BIG Pictures

As some of you may know, Thursday nights are date nights for John and I. We look forward to Thursdays and we really try to only be focused on each other - otherwise we end up getting busy with others things and then we feel like we never had a date.

Well, John got home from work yesterday and the house was clean, the laundry was done and I was almost done cooking dinner. While telling him about my day, I mentioned that I was frustrated with blogger for not letting me post BIG pictures. Even if I choose 'large' for the picture upload that image is still small. I had google searched ways to fix that problem, but my lack of ability to understand html did not help.

Anyways, what stared with a simple response to the "How was your day?" questions turned into an adventure for John and I. We spent an hour working together on my blog and I got to see John is his sweet spot and it was fun and connecting.

It is SO great to be married to someone who understands computers!!! I can now post BIG pictures and I feel like I have a brand new blog.


What used to be this small


is now this big



and it can even be this BIG!


Thank you, love!

P.S. I might have to go back and change some of the photos already posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails