Friday, May 28, 2010

Wishing He'd be Here

John is at a camping bachelor party this weekend and as happy as I am for the groom and everyone else who is enjoying the manly weekend, I miss him.

Tomorrow is Saturday and he will not be waking up next to me.
I will eat our traditional 'Saturday Morning' breakfast and he won't be here.

I will teach Sunday school by myself and I will wish he could be there with me.

Is this selfish?
Am I needy?
Maybe I am jealous.

Jealous that other people get to be with him when I don't. Jealous that memories are being created and I am not a part of them.

How do people do it? I mean, how do people stay apart from each other?
Does it get easier over time?

I am not sure I want to get used to being apart from John.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails