Friday, May 14, 2010

Babies

Last night was date night!

John and I had a picnic dinner at the park and we thoroughly enjoyed the glorious weather. We ate a little and read a little.

John took me to the movies to see Babies.

We had the WHOLE theater to ourselves - and we enjoyed that too!!

If you have not seen this movie, you should. But be prepared to see lots of ... well, breasts. That is what happens when one is watching babies 'eating.' These babies are adorable and it was very interesting to compare the cultural differences and similarities when it comes to raising children. It made me think of the kind of life I want to give my children (when they are born).

Overall, it was a wonderful date and I can't wait to spend more time with John this coming weekend!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails