Monday, October 26, 2009

A Little more Autumn

Growing up, I don't think I ever went to a pumpkin patch. Since the beginning of Autumn, I have been talking about how fun it would be to go to one...and perhaps a corn maze as well.

This past Friday, John gave me a call after work and asked me if I wanted to go to the pumpkin patch.

Do I want to go?
Well, YES!

The experience was everything I expected and more. It was cold, cloudy, muddy and the orange color was everywhere. I felt like a child again...and it was so exciting!
Isn't God an amazing artist?

I look forward to the day when I get to take my (future) kids to a muddy pumpkin patch. I can just see them wearing rain boots, stepping on puddles while looking for the 'right' pumpkin!!
P.S. Anna, I am not pregant. I am talking about the future or some day.
P.S.S. two minutes after we left God must have opened the floodgates of heaven - because it rained so hard we could barely see the road on our way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails