Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh, Monday

Mondays are always hard days for me.

It all starts when I say goodbye to John in the morning. We each get into a car and drive away in opposite direction.

Getting back into the routine of work takes time and I find myself wishing I had enough time to do everything I want to do.

Surprisingly, today went by faster than I realized. I left work and drove away, thinking of what I wanted to accomplish tonight. I got home and started the laundry, worked out, showered, ate dinner, edited some photos and talked to a dear friend.

People, I got a lot done tonight!

Oh, and I started exercising again!! It feels so good to be physically active – minus the soreness…

Today, I also spent a lot of time thinking about the future – and I tend to worry when I start thinking about the future. It is time to lay my worries at the foot of the cross, knowing that the Lord has perfect plans for me!

"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails