Monday, March 14, 2011

Daylight Saving Time

I welcomed Daylight Saving Time with open arms this weekend! While I did not enjoy losing an hour of sleep, I thoroughly enjoyed the sun kiss I received when I left work.

For the first time in many months, I took off my wool coat, opened the sun roof and drove home while wearing my sunglasses. What a wonderful feeling! Can you tell I am looking forward to summer? I always make the mistake of expecting summer to begin long before it is supposed to – the Pacific Northwest is a bit slow when it comes to summer.

***I have also been thinking a whole lot about Japan. The footages of the tsunami invading roads and farms keep playing in my head – and my heart goes out to the people impacted by such tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails