Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday

It has been a while since I’ve had a relaxing weekend. My previous Saturdays were filled with photography, photo editing, cleaning, cooking, running errands…and family visiting (but since I love spending time with family, I think the lack of quiet time is totally worth it!).
However, today was just perfect – and it is not even over yet.


John and I slept in…woke up…snuggled…and slept again. We had our traditional Saturday breakfast: toast and eggs with feta. We talked about our 3rd anniversary (which is coming up in 4 months). We went grocery shopping, replaced the car’s headlight, made a trip to the post office, checked out some bikes (for me) and enjoyed the sunshine through the open sun roof!


We are currently baking Chicken Marbella, which smells heavenly and we’ll be joining some friends for a game night soon.


I hope that you too get a chance to relax this weekend. Read a book, take a nap, talk to a friend or spend some time talking to the Father. Slow down and take a deep breath before Monday comes along.


Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails