Thursday, December 30, 2010

Today is a Good Day

Today I walked out of the door and was greeted by white roof tops and blue sky!
I hurried my steps to the car – trying to remember if I had my sunglasses in my purse.

The problem of living in a place without much sunlight is that it is hard to remember to keep track of ‘sunny’ items such as sunglasses. Lucky me, mine were in my purse. I put them on and immediately was unable to see through the lens. Why? Well, because my glasses were very cold and my face was warm – the combination led to very foggy sunglasses.

The drive to work was glorious. The mountains covered in snow looked unreal as the sun lit up every peak. I praised God for the beautiful day!

I am also thanking God that Thursday is finally here!!

John has been out of town for the past week and I miss him soooo much. I dreaded going to bed every night without him. Our home was cold and boring without his presence.

Tonight I get to hug him, kiss him, hug him some more and kiss him more too!

P.S. There are a lot of snow storms going on. Pray that John will come home on time and safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails