Thursday, December 30, 2010

Not According to Plans

So, I was supposed to be in John’s arms at this very minute hugging him, kissing him and hugging him some more. Instead, I am at home (a very cold home, I should add) – by myself.

His first flight got delayed…and I was hopeful that he would make it home at the expected time. All the hope is gone, especially because he was supposed to land over an hour ago.

In my opinion, he should never ever travel anywhere without me in the middle of winter anymore!

I will now stop talking (writing) before I start sharing more signs of frustration with the whole entire world.

P.S. If you are sitting close to your loved one at this very moment, take a moment to share how much you love him/her and how glad you are to be together. That is what I would be doing if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails