Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Little Hill Called Everest

So, I have not written in a while because I’ve been super busy being a party animal.

Or not!

In reality, I have been trying to catch up with life. I can easily become overwhelmed when I have too many things going on at the same time – and simple tasks become a bigger deal. Every little hill starts looking like Mount Everest all of the sudden.

I took some time away from the blog to be able to get through some of those little mountains:

-Second shooting a wedding (photographs will be up soon!)
-Preparing to have friends over who were in town
-Getting ready for Christmas vacation with family
-Planning up coming photoshoots

I am looking forward to having a bit of a break soon to celebrate Christmas with some people I love!

I hope you are doing well, wherever you may be at this very minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails