Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Love My Husband!

John and I are trying to be more disciplined about exercising lately. We have been slackers since Christmas (or Thanksgiving), but the thought of summer inspires us to get in shape again. After all, hiking while out of shape is no fun.

We have been exercising together every night. A little bit of pushups, crunches, lunges, and now some burpees.

And boy, am I sore!

My whole body hurts. I feel like I have been beaten up by a WWE wrestler.

But, I got a treat yesterday…

John offered to give me a full body massage!

For those of you who don’t know me, I love massages. I joke that my love languages are brownies, red wine, steak and massages (not in that particular order).

Anyways, I received the royal treatment of a warm, candle lit room and over an hour of rubbing with a wonderful massage oil! I fell asleep and had a dream…and I am sure I drooled.

This morning I woke up feeling light and refreshed.

I love John for loving me the way he does. I love that he takes the time to make me feel special. I love that he enjoys being with me.

And today I am more in love with him!

P.S. John informed me that it was almost two hours of massage. I must have lost track of time while asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails