Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Confession

Those who are close to me know that I dislike being by myself. I have always been a 'people person' and I thrive being around others. But recently, I have realized that the computer is becoming my best friend when I am by myself.

And that is not ok.

I have wasted a lot of time on the computer lately...and I don't like it.

So, I am taking a little break from such things as blogging and facebook.

I don't know how long this break will last, but I intend to do non-computer related things for the next couple of days.

See you later internet!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you. Sometimes I do that too. I found myself watching a lot of the show called 'House' and decided things were getting out of control so I decided to quit for a week. Funny thing, though, is that I haven't watched it since and that was like December.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails