Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Doppelganger

This doppelganger business on facebook is a little funny…and confusing.

I recently had a friend write on my wall, and at first glance I wondered:

Huh.
When did I become friends with Sarah Jessica Parker?

Anyways, today I decided that I look like Alicia Keys – maybe.

The truth is that celebrities change their looks every other week and that enables them to look very different depending on the day. So, depending on the day, I look like Alicia Keys.

Bottom of the story, I like the way I look (and I tend to look the same). I am not saying that I am 100% happy with every cell of my body. There are days I wish I had longer hair, green eyes, skinnier legs… But I ultimately believe that I am created the way God intended me to be. When I change my looks or do something different, I am not adding to my character – therefore, the way I look should really not be that big of a deal.

This is the Alicia Keys that reminds me of me.


This Alicia Keys looks nothing like me.




2 comments:

  1. You should put up your Prom picture next to Alicia Keys. That would really show the resemblence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prom picture would be perfect! But I don't have good ones...so never mind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails