Friday, January 29, 2010

Catch Up Time

Do you have friends that are far away for a really long time…and you miss them…and then they come back and it feels like you can pick up a conversation as if you had just seen them yesterday?

Well, I have friends like that!



Yesterday I got to see Melanie for the first time since summer of 2006. Melanie has been abroad (for a really long time) and it was great to reconnect.

Since we last saw each other:
-I got married
-She got to live in Belize
-I got a BA
-She got a Masters
-She traveled to many countries
-I got to turn a house into a home

And now we are both unemployed.

Melanie was my first bible study leader in college and I am thankful for her devotion to our Core Group! This bible study was one of the best things that happened to me during my college years.

So, yesterday, we got to have a little bit of fun and do some updating at Red Hook Brewery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails