Friday, December 11, 2009

Life Right Now

Time is flying by and I can’t keep up with all the little things I have to do. But really, I can’t complain. In the past couple of weeks I have had a blast spending time with wonderful people!

A dear friend of ours is getting married in a couple of days and I cannot wait! But for now, I have lots of little things to get ready for his bachelor party.

Ok. So, I am not going to the bachelor party – because I am not a male – but I wish I could be there. Since John was in charge of organizing the food for this ‘guys only weekend,’ I had to put on my male brain and try to figure out what guys like to eat and how much they eat.

The food is purchased and ready to go – and I want to be there to eat it too!

…I want to be there for other reasons as well…

Anyways, knowing that this week was going to be super busy, John and I went out on a date last Saturday and we even dressed up!

I got to wear this little black dress that had patiently waited for an opportunity to come out of the closet.

My favorite memory?

Well, there are two.

1. John said after seeing me all dressed up: “You are so beautiful…and this dress is so you!”
2. I discovered my new favorite drink: A Mint Kiss


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails