Thursday, March 27, 2014

Where did My Mojo Go?

I am feeling so tired these days it is hard to find motivation to do anything. Where did my mojo go?

I do run around with my 18 month old all day and I have managed to still clean, do the laundry, cook and keep up with photography responsibilities, but I am completely exhausted at the end of the day. I miss the energetic me.

Could it be the lack of sun and warmth? I should need to move to Hawaii!

I have never enjoyed the dark, rainy days of the Pacific Northwest, but I feel like the weather impacts me more deeply as I get older - one would think I would be used to it by now. But instead, I wake up, look outside, see dark clouds and immediately want to go back to bed. I declared today would be "sweats" day and I still have not brushed my hair...it probably won't happen until tomorrow.

I am not sure where my mojo went or if it will return with the sun, but for now, I am meditating on these words:

Isaiah 40:30-31


Even youths grow tired and weary,
    and young men stumble and fall;
 
but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails