Friday, June 15, 2012

The World's Best Pancakes

My husband, John, makes the world's best pancakes! I have not made pancakes once since I got married (almost 4 years ago) because I could never make pancakes that come close to being as wonderful as John's. He somehow manages to combine strawberries, bananas and chocolate chips with some other stuff to make a stack of pancakes that melt in my mouth. Oh, I have to add that ever since I discovered that I am gluten intolerant, he changed his recipe and has mastered making gluten-free pancakes!!!

We just recently got rid of all our Teflon pots/pans and now use stainless steel and cast iron. Below are a few photos of John using our new cast iron griddle to make pancakes for dinner!





Love, thank you for making me yummy pancakes, even at mid-night sometimes. No one will ever be able to beat your pancake making skills...and I am so glad I get enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails