Monday, June 11, 2012

Almost 4 Years

John and I will be celebrating 4 years of marriage a few weeks from now and I can't wait! We'll be heading to the beach and I am hoping for sunny weather, long walks, frozen yogurt and foot rubs. I don't think John knows that foot rubs are part of our vacation plans...and I also don't think he knows that he is the one who will be giving the foot rubs. Love, will you rub my feet after our long walks? I'll carry our daughter during the walks. :)

In the past, John and I have hiked and camped during our anniversary. This year the plans are more laid back due to my pregnant body, but I am still so looking forward to going away for a few days to be with no one but John...(well, I guess Sariah will be coming too). I am looking forward to sleeping in, cuddling, watching our wedding video, remembering the ways God has blessed us in the last four years and dreaming about the future.

I have no idea what our lives will be like four years from now and I certainly didn't think we would be where we are four years into marriage, but whatever happens, I am glad I get to live it with the man I love; the man who takes care of me and tells me how beautiful I am every single day.

My dear John, I am so glad I get to be yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails