Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Inspired by Colors

I love going to Home Depot and looking at all the different paint colors available. When I see all the colors together, it makes me want to buy a gallon of paint for each color and start painting the world. However, when it comes to picking colors for my own home, I think I tend to be a bit boring...

I stick with earth tones and neutral colors. I know there is nothing wrong with that, but I guess what I am trying to say is that my living habitat is very different from the paint isle at Home Depot.

This past weekend, I got to photograph a bridal session for a middle school friends who happened to have lots of colors incorporated in her wedding details and I felt like I was in heaven. I couldn't get enough of pinks, reds, oranges, purples, blues...and now I want to add more color to my world!





Check out more photos from this beautiful wedding at www.daniellynobile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails