Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Magic Wand

I have been feeling the irresistible desire to clean and organize absolutely everything. Yesterday I organized the tea basket, container cabinet and the recipe books. I created room in the kitchen for future bottles and sippy cups.

John broke down a twin bed that will have to go to make room for a changing table and we moved out a bookshelf. The future nursery is currently a room full of piles and even with the irresistible desire to clean and organize, I am starting to wish I had a magic wand.

I want a magic wand that will go through books, reorganize the closet, set up a changing table, paint a crib, do the laundry, break down a pile of cardboard boxes…the list goes on and on.

With less than 4 months to go until we meet our little girl, I am finding myself anxious to get the house ready. I can’t wait to see her crib and changing table set up, her clothes and diapers organized, and above all, I can’t wait to see her sleeping in her room!

I had a dream two nights ago that I went into labor super early and we didn’t have anything ready for the baby. We didn’t own a car seat, diapers or clothes…and I am sure that dream is the reason I now feel like we have to get ready RIGHT NOW! And a magic wand would help.

In case I end up not finding this magical wand, I have been creating “To Do” lists that will hopefully keep me on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails