Thursday, May 3, 2012

Catching Up to the Present

It has been a while since the last time I wrote...so I thought I would give you all a little update on what has been going on with the Nobiles!
Right after Easter I hopped on a plane and headed to San Francisco to spend some time with a dear friend. I flew stand-by and I was so thankful everything worked out! I even made it through the airport security without having anything taken away or being chosen for the 'special security' search.

Here are a few photos from my trip:











This is what I learned while visiting San Francisco:
  • It costs a lot of money to ride the trolley.
  • The weather can look a whole lot like Seattle's.
  • People seem to be terrified of the rain...and every single person carries an umbrella.
  • The hills are absolutely breathtaking.
  • The Bart is incredible. I mean, I was under the water and didn't even know!
Shortly after returning to the beautiful Washington, I started getting ready to photograph a wedding in Anacortes. I am still in the process of editing images, but here is a little preview of the beautiful couple:


More photos will be posted soon: www.daniellynobile.com

I know this post is already too long...but I have to share one more thing with with you all! Ready? I felt the baby move!!!! The only way I can describe how it felt is by saying that it felt like someone was trying to tickle me from the inside. I cannot wait to meet this little person. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails