Monday, May 21, 2012

Four Months to Go

In about 4 months we will be meeting our little girl!

I cannot believe how fast time is going by. When we first got pregnant we shared with family and friends that we felt like we had no idea what we were doing but we had to make decisions such as: baby names, midwife vs. doctor, birth center vs. hospital, prenatal tests, to move or stay where we are, which stroller is the best for our lifestyle, cloth diapers or disposables…the list goes on and on. At the time it felt like we had a lot of time to ask for advice, read, research and decide what we wanted. However, while many of those decisions have been made, it seems that time is evaporating right in front of me and at times I still feel like I have no idea what I am doing.

When I freak out about how soon she will be arriving, John reminds me that we will be ok! I love him SO much for loving me when I am a complete mess.

Ready or not, I am beyond excited to meet the little person that loves to move around inside of me! Feeling her move might have become one of my favorite things in life and I can’t help but smile when she becomes extra active when John puts his hand on my belly. I don’t know if this is possible, but it feels like she knows when her daddy is trying to feel her move and she totally shows off!  
Sariah Faith, you are so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails